3/01/2014

Wonderful mint and peach wedding

So, the first color scheme to show off here is mint and peach. What is mint? Mint is kind of light green, right? So it is very fresh, like Spring, and it is very delicate like the bride :-) And now, lets talk about peach. What is peach? It is a fruit, ok, it is kind of pink but it is more like mixed with carrot, it's like pink and carrot mixed with milk. Hmm, haha, I wonder if you agree with me. Anyway, both of the colors are wonderful and all the wedding looks beautiful, utterly beautiful, check it on my pinterest board, you will see yourself.

 I absolutely love it and adore it. Everything in it is wonderful, it is subtle and it is soft and it is beautiful and touching and awesome! 

Mint and peach wedding. There are some samples here from my pinterest board, you should go there and check all the beauties. All images of invitations will lead you to the items that you want to see and buy.

Below, you can see my pinterest board and some samples of invitations in the color scheme we are talking about. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this blog, please leave your comment.